Skip to content

UK Ltd. What is the limited UK to be called?

Celyn opens public consultation to re-name the UK and its various offshoots after Scottish and Welsh independence!

So far, we like:

FKUK: Formerly Known As the UK.

How about UK Sans? Sorry, that’s one for fonts fans.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) becomes FCOops

UKMIS, the Foreign Office’s Mission to the UN in New York would be UKMISsing

The Scotland Office should be abbreviated to ‘Scotland off’

The Scottish Select Committee would be The Scottish Select independence.

United Kingdom and Northern Ireland becomes United Kingdom but Not Them Irksome Ones.

Great Britain becomes Less Britain, or Gutted Britain,

For those that like the US style, it could be UK (DC), where DC = dim Cymru.

Or UK (NSW) – Not Scotland and Wales.

British Consuls around the world will each have to be renamed British Con-sole or, for those with no sympathy, British Solely Cons.

We’d love your contributions.

3 Comments Post a comment
  1. How about calling it England?

    January 16, 2012
  2. We’ve had ….

    Divided Kingdom; Divided Queendom

    United Kingdom*
    (*some of the above information may be untrue)

    Untied Kindom

    January 16, 2012
  3. rhi #

    United Kindof

    January 17, 2012

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: